What would you do if I told you that feeling well and energetic, focused and free from anxiety is only a few steps away?
I have a tested and proven 8 step process that when implemented correctly, free you from sleepless nights, brain fog, lack of energy and fatigue, lack of focus and stress. All of these will take your zeal for life away, strip you from motivation and productivity and reaching your highest potential in life.
- Do you feel lower levels of energy than you used to have?
- Do you feel anxious and worried all the time?
- Do your doctors tell you that nothing is wrong with you but you still just don't feel well?
- Do you toss and turn at night, struggle to fall asleep or keep waking up?
- Do you lose focus and attention easily and can't concentrate?
- Do you have "foggy brain" and feel less confident at work sometime because you are not as sharp as you used to be? or can't recall information?
- Do you wonder what foods are good for you and struggle choosing the right foods?
- Do you wonder what a healthy daily routine looks like and keep varying your routine?
If you answered yes to any of these then this course is for you, so do not hesitate and sign up now.
What you'll get:
- You will understand the connection between body and mind and that having mastery over your mind has a lot to do with how you conduct your life.
- You will learn simple mindfulness and introspection practices, as well as meditations and breathing practices to help you master your mind
- You will understand about food and diet and it's relationship with health and the way we feel.
- You will learn simple eating guidelines and dietary recommendations and some powerful information, in the form of powerpoints, tables and charts and lists, so you can make healthier food choices.
- You will understand the relationship between supplements and vitamin depletions and the way we feel.
- You will learn about vitamin and nutrient depletions in food and what other eating habits can deplete us from nutrients in food, and some simple steps of mitigating this problem.
- You will understand the importance of daily routines in enhancing focus and attention and freedom from stress and anxiety.
- You will learn about daily routines and simple guidelines to implement for a healthier lifestyle.
- You will learn practices and breathing techniques to eradicate anxiety, stress and insomnia, enhancing vitality and energy.
- You will be provided instructional videos teaching you some of the daily routines and self care practice and ayurvedic rituals, including abhyanga, restorative yoga, breathing practices and meditations, which you can add to your daily routines.
Always consult your physician, if you have a chronic condition, taking medication for heart disease, blood pressure, have and autoimmune disease, or take immunosuppressant medication.
According to the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as amended, Section 201 (g) (1), the term “DRUG” is defined to mean: “Articles intended for use in the Diagnosis, Cure, Mitigation, Treatment or Prevention of disease.”
A vitamin is not a drug, NEITHER is a Mineral, Trace Element, Amino Acid, Herb, or Homeopathic Remedy.
Although a Vitamin, a Mineral, Trace Element, Amino Acid, Herb or Homeopathic Remedy may have an effect on any disease process or symptoms, this does not mean that it can be misrepresented, or be classified as a drug by anyone.
Therefore, please be advised that any suggested nutritional advice or dietary advice is not intended as a primary treatment and/or therapy for any disease or particular bodily symptom.
Nutritional advise, vitamin recommendations and the adjunctive schedule of nutrition is provided solely to upgrade the quality of nutrients in the patient’s diet in order to supply the building blocks and good nutrition supporting the physiological and biomechanical processes of the human body.